In the period 07.03.2023-19.03.2023 we had the pleasure to host 12 Trainees from the Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University
The Trainees participated in a variety of activities, including:
- Visiting classes in kindergarten and school, regarding the inclusion and education of children with diverse educational needs,
- Visiting a special school, including observation of methods of education of students with special educational needs,
- Attending classes with special education students and international exchange students,
- Learning about the training program for special education teachers at the Maria Grzegorzewska University,
- Specialized mentoring consultations, regarding the Trainee’s research interests,
- Meetings with university counselors on adapting practices for students with disabilities.
Moreover, the Trainees participated in our cultural program and had a tour around Warsaw.
We were very glad to welcome the Trainees from the Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University and share our practices, as well as cultures!