- Video link: https://youtu.be/TFyxjzPaXPw
Maria Grzegorzewska is
- an icon of teacher training,
- an icon of emancipation and rebuilding of Poland after regaining its independence in 1918*
- she is also known as a human rights activist in the field of special education
- and a skillful academician dedicated to the issue of social inclusion through the high-quality education and preparation of teachers.
We are the eldest pedagogical unit in Poland, ranking 2nd amongst pedagogical universities of Poland (2021).
Rated 4th in Poland in our educational programmes [Perspectives ranking 2021].
Link to the celebration website https://100.aps.edu.pl/
Link to FB profile of our patron established by our students: Maria Grzegorzewska | Facebook
*Poland seized to exist for 123 years of partitions by powerful neighbours, Maria Grzegorzewska was amongst these women who contributed to the rebuilding of our education system.